Help raise funds for our school without it costing you a cent with the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Fundraising programme. MySchool contributes over R4 million to their beneficiaries every month!
The best part: It won’t cost you as a supporter a cent to make a difference.
How does the Programme work? Funds are raised for our school on a monthly basis. Simply swipe your MySchool Supporter Card when you shop at one of the many MySchool partners. These include Woolworths, Engen QuickShops, Bidvest Walton’s, Toys R Us, Reggie’s, Altech Netstar and Power24.co.za prepaid electricity to name just a few. They will donate a percentage of your payment to your school on your behalf. There is no cost to you! The supporter card is not a credit or debit card.
What are the benefits of being a part of the MySchool programme?
- Raise funds for your school without it costing you a cent
- Schools can use the money in any way they wish
- Receive monthly feedback on how much funds have been raised via the MySchool e-Statement.
- Card holders automatically qualify to be a part of the Woolworths WRewards programme (i.e. up to 20% off instantly on over 1000 items in store). Every time you swipe your MySchool card you qualify for a range of added benefits which includes:
* special lower prices on selected products,
* invitations to preview sales, and
* special promotions and giveaways (Visit www.myschool.co.za for more info)
How do I get started?
- Apply for your card by completing the application form and returning it to the school. Application forms are available at the school.You can also apply online at www.myschool.co.za or via phone at 0860 100 445. Remember that our school name is the beneficiary.
- Already have a card? Change or add a beneficiary/school – you don’t need a new card. Simply contact MySchool at www.myschool.co.za or 0860 100 445.
I already have a card. Do I need a new one?
No. Simply change your beneficiary. You can do this at the Hermanus High School, online at www.myschool.co.za, by completing an application form (request “update beneficiary”) or call MySchool on 0860 100 445 (Mon – Fri between 08:00 and 17:00).
How do I link my MySchool supporter and Woolworths card so that I only need to swipe one card at Woolworths stores?
Woolworths cards aren’t automatically linked to MySchool. Link your Woolworths card to support a MySchool beneficiary by contacting the Client Service Centre on 0860 100 445. Remember you can only use your Woolworths card at Woolworths stores, but your MySchool card can be used at various partners.
EVERY SWIPE COUNTS – JOIN TODAY!